about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Friday, September 09, 2011

Controlled Chaos...a section of my work room a.k.a. my toy room


This is where I spend so much of my time in a sort of controlled chaos. Chaos because there just isn't enough room to fit everything in, in fact the only thing I can now squeeze in is dust it seems! It has so imprinted me that some of the work I'm doing at the moment is 'Controlled Chaos' I see pictures of wonderfully tidy art studios and gaze at them in wonder. Perhaps (Christmas Hols?) when Alan the Everpresent builds my cupboards along another wall to the one pictured here, I may be able to again take full control of it all, until then should I go missing send the search parties in, I will be buried here somewhere, still I will survive, as long as there is music and/or Radio 4!

one section of my toyroom where many treasures are captured

so much stuff!

cat memories, including my own precious human pusscat daughter Becca
st
my gnomes (less than 4cm tall), yes I know a bit strange

even stranger, a tiny doll (less than 5cm tall) my sister Zoe found in her garden and generously gave me. She is sat on rocks loved ones have given me, I'm a cheap date when offered a gift from someone on their travels I ask for a small rock.

2 comments:

Little Dotty Bird said...

Your room looks remarkably similar to my crafty area (which is slowly taking over the spare room). I am so envious of the beautiful and tidy studios you see in magazines and other blogs..I'm certainly nowhere near achieving that yet! :)

Gwyneth Depport said...

the trouble is the more time I spend tidying up the less creative I feel....