about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Monday, February 20, 2012

another fun piece - Burlesque Quilt Square #2 completed

Smiling is ok, it is meant to be the stage that the performers strut theirselves on, I'm hoping that when its shown in context with all the other squares of the Burleque Quilt it will be prehaps a little more obvious! I'm still not sure whether to add stage footlights or not..........any thoughts?

2 comments:

Wolfie said...

I think it is absolutely lovely:)

I would love to do some crazy quilt squares, but really have no clue if I am creatively able to do it...but it is just a matter of trying I guess:)

Keep up the good work:)

DesignRice said...

I love it! it makes me want to make a little dita von teese to dance on the stage :)