about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Sunday, May 15, 2011

not long to go

Honours Project deadline is hurtling towards me, I'm so submerged in work but still feeling positive and  this time next week I will probably be catching up on sleep or mooching around junk shops and boot sales, reading the paper, moving my website on, walking Beany, you know, generally having a life! Anyway always looking forward and to stay on my toes I've signed up for the Sketchbook Project 2012. Apart from ensuring the creative wheels keep turning I'm so excited to be part of such a huge tour. There are loads of themes to choose from but to stay as open as I can I've chosen, 'This is a Sketchbook', although I was very tempted by 'Writing on the Wall', Anyone can take part....http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject

No comments: