about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

and I do like a bit of art on buildings.......

I'm not really sure what the attraction is, maybe the visible texture of the bricks through the sign, just a brick quilt really (& more controlled chaos perhaps?) but I love painted posters, much preferring them to billboards, sadly you don't see many of these any more, this one is in Blackburn.


the Lion atop of the Lion Hotel in Leominster's Broad Street, wouldn't mind seeing him stretched out under a bush in my garden


1 comment:

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

There's alot of what you might call 'street art' in Brixton, at least there used to be many moons ago. Thanks for your comment I love your work too:)