about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm mesmerised by the patterns in my crocheted scarves

Here I am, making woolly gifts for Christmas, I've just finished a couple of crocheted scarves, the purple one in Honeycomb stitch and the red one in Double Treble stitch, (sounds hard but very quick to learn). What I really like is the repetition of the patterns that these stitches make.........


 
 
 

 
the rolled up scarf showing the cream edging, I used cream because of the cream flecks within the wool itself
 
this one measures 2.6 metres long
 
 

 
  
 
 


this rolled up scarf measures 2.2 metres long, plenty for a double wrap around that cold neck

No comments: