about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

mark making, a new page from my Sketchbook 2012

just love these colours at the moment, I find myself returning to them again and again.

I made 'mini' screens with my wonderful Thermofax machine.


It is a paradox that such an industrial machine can add so much to my creativity. there is a picture of the machine towards the bottom on the right......

1 comment:

Barbetta Lockart said...

This is great! I quite like your designs/patterns and sketches. I want to thank you for 'liking' my FB page, Barbetta Lockart Contemporary Art, I appreciate it. I also have a page called ITSA Studio that might be of interest, and websites for both. But most importantly, thank you, and congratulations on your BA (Honors) show being up---wish I could see it. It will be interesting to see where you go, careerwise in the arts. Your work is refreshing. Best, Barbetta Lockart