about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Friday, July 29, 2011

the hidden corner of my garden

the hidden and often neglected corner of my garden, when the sun shines it catches it first thing and I like to sit in here in my jammies with my early morning cuppa

although it is neglected I enjoy the decay and the feeling of timelessness when I sit on the chair (just hidden on the right) the birds often sit within a few feet from me on the fence, once a mouse ran up the wall behind me, yep RAN up the wall, it was after the sunflower seeds I put out for the birds, if I had reached out I could have touched it!

I can feel a piece of artwork coming on looking at this, I'm drawn to the green and hessian coloured stringy stems and withered leaves coupled with the flashes of red from the berries

Beany and I like to share these delicious little wild strawberries for breakfast although we have to compete with the blackbirds

No comments: