about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

vintage crocheted blankets make me happy!

I found these crocheted blankets in the Church Hospice shop, so beautiful and they feel as though they have been lovingly made with a lot of care


this red and pink one is smaller and is my favourite, and of course Beany has to get in on the picture!


Beany is so sweet & is only 26 cm tall and follows me every where although he is definitely getting ready for the barbers.

1 comment:

Vicki Boster said...

Oh my goodness - can't believe you found those wonderful blankets at a thrift store - they are truly fabulous - I love the colors! Treasures for sure - (don't you wonder about the person who made them and the life they led before they came to you?)

You are an amazing artist - congrats on your recent degree- what an accomplishment.

I saw the knitting needles on your side bar - are you a knitter - I am passionate about my knitting~~

Thanks so much for your visit -Im so late to do the Bloggers create party - have not had a chance to visit many yet - might even be winter before I make my rounds!!

I see that you live in England - (sigh~~) - we love visiting there!

Vicki