about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Monday, October 17, 2011

an excellent source of products for handmakers and crafts people

I needed a bit of  heavy weight black cotton strapping (plus cotton cord and snips) and was shocked to find that my mail order would be over £70 from a London company.

I literally said out loud words that more politley translated as Good Grief!

I was so fed up of the prices of some of the well known makings 'hardware' suppliers (especially one with the initials M & W and when searching, happily found this company!

http://truetrim.com/shop/catalog and they are part of http://www.supplydivision.co.uk/

The same supplies costs changed from £74.00 to £24.00.What a wonderful find and I hope it is useful to you too. They sell quite a few things from eyelets to bias binding, beading thread to corsetry/bodice products, quality snips to button covering equipment so enjoy!

1 comment:

fabriquefantastique said...

good morning Your Majesty, would you like to get in touch with me by email jansparrowhawk@yahoo.com regarding the British patriotic scarf.