about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Friday, May 25, 2012

two more pages from my Sketchbook 2012 Limited Edition

I have to say that these are not my favourite pages from this sketchbook but felt it would be wrong to leave them out. For this I was just thinking about the jewels that were at the function descibed in the newspaper cutting on the first two pages of my sketchbook, playing around with randomly crocheted wire and beads, using contrasting colours to see again how the change of colour could so affect an object or item.

acrylic paint, beads and copper wire

a bit of contained chaos


the reverse side in white with much more 'crazed' wire stitch

I quite like the messiness of this

No comments: