about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Monday, July 23, 2012

something else about Tea....

Yep, its Tea again, here is some surface pattern I derived from cups, teabags and strung teabags, the pattern being suitable for fabric, i.e. kitchen blinds, wrapping paper, place mats and ceramics as per the teapot below. These were originally worked onto A1 paper. I wanted something a bit more geometric for a change.


I cut a few stencils based on china cups from my own collection, also a couple of different sized square stencils,using a roller with emulsion, acrylic with a white gel pen

same process different stencils for the strung teabags....
this time just the square stencils


I thought I would quite like a teapot with the square pattern.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH wow!

Adore the tea pot.
Fantastic prints! :)