about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm glad its raining

It's pouring down outside and I'm glad, if it was sunny I would be messing around outside instead of working on my degree show as I'm meant to be doing right now!

I did have a jolly over to Clitheroe on Saturday, buying up linen and cotton jackets to work, more research in two nice tea shops there~ Mollys and Tchaikovsky's and had a look at Northweaves work in the Platform Gallery. Some lovely pieces, my favourites being Alison Carthy  and Vasiliki Skepetari's work.
Well worth a visit and here is a link just in case you have to make a virtual one............

http://www.ribblevalley.gov.uk/platformgallery

No comments: