about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

38 days to go!

Well another day sat in front of a computer, this time writing my first draft of my final paper rather than Photoshopping. Can't belive there are only 38 days to handing  my work in and then a few short weeks to our Degree Show. Having said that how has the British ritual of Tea drinking and the Conversations during it, managed to hold my attention for so long?

Now all I think about are chairs, empty chairs (where is that person, who is missing them?), capturing snippets of revealing conversations, tea paraphenalia like cups, tea bags, some with strings, some without, embroidered tea cloths, gingham tea cloths and the connections made while sharing the activity with someone, sometimes even just thinking about them in their absence.....oh dear my head is nearly full up!

No comments: