about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Friday, April 15, 2011

36 days til I have my life back..........

yep, a whole life instead of one spent in a workroom, night and day, with only Elvis Beany for company, much as I love him, sometimes he just plain smells........... and not in a nice way.

well today is about the last business module session with the paper still to complete, and then some more mixed media embroidery AND more chairs........drawing, photoshopping, taking apart and on it goes but then perversely I feel so priviledged to be in this situation.

....and there is always the close peg on the nose approach for those special Elvis Beany moments

No comments: