about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Monday, April 18, 2011

ooops, slight miscalculation!

hello World,

had a bit of a horrid realization this am, it's not really 32 days to blast off now, its ONLY 25!!!
I hadn't allowed for the setting up of the show, prepping the area and oooh dear, it is certainly making me focus on what I have to do!

any way today's effort includes yet more wiring and then some fun artwork around chairs, but this time some minature ones I've managed to get, not sure why but extremes of scale has always fascinated me, like the giant knitting needles held by a couple of heavy machines like JCB's actually knitting with heavy gauge cables, saw it in Fibrearts a while ago, and now to the other end of the scale, tiny chairs, my embroidery scissors are in some of the pics to show just how tiny the chairs are.


No comments: