about me

Powys, Wales, United Kingdom
I am at my happiest when I'm creating something/anything....I'm of Welsh heritage, born in Canada, and have lived a quite curious life so far.....

Friday, April 08, 2011

its Friday before a Busy Bee weekend!!

Just ready to start writing my final degree paper, same old worries, have I picked the right subject, do I really understand the difference between a dissertation and a report, have I researched enough, what have I missed?

This degree is almost the same, (not quite, no gas and air available) as having a baby except the pregnancy has been of 3 years duration...............
This weekend is course work, writing and art work. I think I shall be using my embellisher machine to finely felt layers of fleece onto muslin which will then be embroidered, picture coming soon!

and IF there is any time left over also a bit of gardening and sitting in the sun hopefully, maybe with a little tipple or 2....or 3...?


and IF there is any time left over also a bit of gardening and sitting in the sun hopefully, maybe with a little tipple or 2....or 3...?

No comments: